Welcome to the Project

Remember when all Morpheus wore was that gray leotard? Let's get him into something a little more comfortable.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Tomorrow is the first day of class for the ECMWP

Monday Feb 28th will be the first meeting of the group project at Ex'pression College. This will be a five week course where students work toward making the wardrobe project a reality. I'm filled with excitement and a small dose of trepidation. My own area of expertise is limited to animation and this undertaking covers more modeling than anything else. I'm thrilled to have a couple of students joining me who I've worked with before, so it's not all unknown territory. As I've said before: a huge "thank you" to Andrew S. for his faith in the project concept (and me). Let's see what tomorrow and the next five weeks will bring.

-David Latour

No comments: